14 Mar How to Identify & Magnetize Your Ideal Client
Who is your ideal client? Everyone? Logic tells us that when you cast a wide net, you catch more fish.
Not in the marketing world.
When you focus on EVERYONE, you’re wasting time and money reaching out to people who just don’t have an interest in your product or service. What you need is an ideal client.
Who is your ideal client?
Simply put, your ideal client is someone with a pain point that your service or product can solve.
You want your ideal client to:
· be loyal to your company
· buy your product or service repeatedly
· recommend you to their friends and family
· enjoy spending their money with you
When this person engages with your branding and communications, they should feel like you ‘get’ them. They should feel understood—like you’re speaking directly to them.
Paint a picture of who exactly this person is
Grab a notebook and pen and write down all of the characteristics you can think of. The more precise, the better. You’ll probably have many different kinds of clients, but focus on the ones you enjoy serving (and the ones you want more of):
· What is their age group? (10-year age gap max.)
· What is their gender, education and location?
· What is their social status?
· What kinds of products do they buy that relate to yours?
· Where on the internet or in person do they spend their time? In other words where can you best reach them?
· What’s important to them?
· What other traits define them? For example, are they vegetarian? Do they have allergies? Are they specifically students or perhaps first time moms?
If you’re a visual person, like I am, you can draw a picture of who you think is your ideal client or cut images from a magazine to visually define them. You can even give them a name!
Apply what you’ve learned and start magnetizing
Once you’ve identified your ideal client, you can tailor your branding strategy to this person and their needs.
Focus on the people you want to attract to your business and they will come.
Of course, identifying your ideal client is just the beginning of an eye-opening journey that will lead you to the perfect visual brand for your business.
Want to learn more? Don’t miss the Magnetize Your Brand workshop
Join me Saturday, March 26th for an exciting hands-on branding workshop in Montreal’s West Island. I’ll teach you my step-by-step process for creating beautiful branding that resonates with your ideal client. By the end of the day, you’ll walk away with a clear idea of what you need to do and how to do it.
Tickets are going fast! Click below for tickets and more info.Info + Tickets